A few days ago I was searching in google for a good Mac application to manage my invoices and project time frames. Billings developed by Market Circle kept coming up in the searches. So I investigated further and started hunting for Billings reviews. There were quite a few and people in general had nice things to say about it. So I downloaded the trial version and gave it a go. At first it seemed daunting, because it had a lot of things going on. But within the hour I had got the hang of it and I loved it. I guess the Apple Design Award 2009 these guys won was totally justified. During my trial period I was lucky enough to win a full Billings license on another blog, much to my absolute glee. This is only the second time I have ever won anything [the first was a Pixelmator license on Abduzeedo]. I have been playing around with the 30 or so beautiful invoicing templates and the time management settings and this application is an absolute delight. Now imagine then my joy when the great guys over at Market Circle offered 2 Billings licenses for LBOI’s blog readers. Thanks Guys!
Billings 3 for Mac is great because,
- It has 30 gorgeous invoice templates you can use or create your own from scratch.
- Track payments and tax information. [Ugh, I hate tax!]
- It lets you create collapsible client groups to organize your client list.
- Analyze your data using 30 built-in business reports, or create your own.
- Find the right data instantly using their advanced search tool.
- Send invoices for approval before creating the real ones.
- Send an overdue client a statement with one click.
- Locate clients with one click with built-in Google Maps. [hooo boy!]
- Track time from any application using the Menubar timer. [This is so so handy!]
- Quickly create & send estimates, then start working from the estimate.
- Add as many notes and file links as you like to projects. [I realized straightaway that this wasn't just an invoicing app although the name my lead you to believe that. There is so much more you can do with it to keep your business organized.]
- Billings immediately alerts you when a client has an overdue balance – with obvious red icons. [How cool is that!]
And I have been told their iPhone application is about to launch soon, so happy syncing everything.
Now all you have to do to win one of 2 licenses is leave a comment on this post with
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- A funny quote [This IS A MUST!! If you don't leave a funny quote you won't qualify to win this wonderful app. Capish? Besides, everyone can do with a good laugh, right?]
Comments are now open and contest runs till 16th November, 2009 [Monday night, Eastern Australian Standard Time]. Winners will be picked by a random generator and announced on 17th November, 2009. Good Luck guys!
—— * COMMENTS NOW CLOSED *——
Subscribe Via Rss
Never miss a freebie or some creative inspiration!